Welcome! You are here because your life is asking for your attention: perhaps anxiety and stress are getting the best of you, or you cannot find your old motivation for your life and career, or you need help with past traumas. I can help you get to the bottom of things - compassionately and at your own pace.
I am a therapist in Seattle, WA (license LH60711517) helping individual adults in my Fremont office and online. There has been tremendous diversity among the people I work with, and you are welcome to contact me regardless of your background or your particular goals and challenges. That said, I have a special interest in working with executives and other professionals dealing with stress and anxiety and seeking more life satisfaction.
Members of the LGBT community are welcome.
*Please note: currently, my practice is fully online.
For fee/insurance information, please see the Fees page.
As a Seattle therapist, I can help you with:
Our Counseling Work Will Be:
- Empathic: We will focus on understanding your inner world compassionately and without judgment.
- Depth-Oriented: To achieve long-lasting change, we will work to uncover and address the core aspects of your challenges through exploration of your life history, dream work, and body psychotherapy exercises.
- Acceptance-Based: We will genuinely welcome all parts of your inner experience and invite a sense of respect and curiosity towards them.
- An Active Collaboration: We will work as a team, with me always being open to your feedback and ideas about the counseling process.
- Goal-Oriented: We will be mindful of why you came to therapy in the first place, be it accessing internal motivation, feeling more grounded, enjoying your life more, having more satisfying relationships, or processing past trauma.
- At Times, Challenging: Now and then, I may point out things in your thinking or behavior that you may not be aware of. I do it caringly and with good humor.
My Approach to Therapy
As a therapist, I am well-versed in a number of counseling modalities and base my approach on a mix of the following:
I strive to create a safe, productive space, so that you can explore your difficulties, heal, and grow. Oftentimes, I will also ask you to complete "homework" to support your progress and to bring your newly learned skills into your everyday life.
I provide online therapy to folks who cannot make it to my Fremont, Seattle office through Doxy, a private and confidential video conferencing platform. For more information, see the Online Therapy page.
Wondering how to find the right therapist? Check out my article about it.